Toucan Wines 2012 Estate Zinfandel

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Toucan Vineyard Growing Beautifully,,,

Our April newsletter is available and focuses on the new annual growth in the vineyard. Today we had a little late-season frost with hopefully no real damage to that new growth. Weeding, mowing, spraying, hoeing, and more weeding are on on the schedule for the coming days. Now that bottling is complete, I can focus on wine sales and the vineyard...

Tomorrow evening I'll be in Paso Robles with friend and winemaker Linda Stinson from Sunset Ridge Vineyards, we'll both be sharing our wines at the Pony Club at Hotel Cheval. I'm also excited that soon I'll share with you our new label currently in design, it should be ready for the printer next month.

Finally, I look forward to seeing all our friends in Huntington Beach next Sunday at the Taste of Huntington Beach - join us for a great day of food, wine and music.

No comments: