Toucan Wines 2012 Estate Zinfandel

Friday, December 11, 2015

We recently bottled our 2013 vintage, our finale vintage. The 2013 wines include follow-up to our 2012 Reserve Cuvee, a special blend of Estate Zinfandel, Old Vine Carignane, and Estate Petite Sirah; and the other wine is an Old Vine Carignane Dessert wine. You'll love them both!

We also have inventory of 3 vintages of Old Vine Carignane available, all our 2012 vintage wines are still available, and we have a number of specials going on. And don't forget our selection of dessert wines. Check them all out on the order page, then call me to talk about wines not listed, and to put together a case of special wine - we'll work to give you great pricing in addition to great wine.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It is disheartening to find that you are discontinuing the Carignan program. I have hopes that this grape will eventually earn the respect it deserves, and many times I have read Toucan among the Masters of the variety in California.

I wish you the greatest success in your future estate-based wines!

Unknown said...

It is disheartening to find that you are discontinuing the Carignan program. I have hopes that this grape will eventually earn the respect it deserves, and many times I have read Toucan among the Masters of the variety in California.

I wish you the greatest success in your future estate-based wines!